Best Edibles Recipes: How to Make Chocolate Chip Cannabis Cookie Bars
How to Make Chocolate Chip Cannabis Bars
Quick and simple edible recipe!
Do you love chocolate chip cookies, but dread thinking about how long it takes to get all those cookies baked? Are you hosting a party and guests will be arriving soon? No problem – we got you covered! Give this recipe a try.
- Electric mixer
- Large mixing bowl – x2
- 13 x 9 x 2 baking pan (prefer a shiny pan)
- ¾ cup cannabutter - softened (1 ½ sticks butter)
- ¾ cup packed light brown sugar
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ cups of chocolate chip morsels (or M&Ms, butterscotch morsels etc) save the ½ cup or morsels to sprinkle on the top
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
Preferred method for baking cookies and cookie bars is to use shiny pans and sheets. Shiny pans reflect the heat and will produce light for a delicate crust.
- Heat oven to 350 degree Fahrenheit
- Grease 13 x 9 x 2 – inch shiny pan
- Large mixing bowl, beat butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar until light and fluffy
- Add eggs, beat until well blended
- Another mixing bowl stir together flour, baking soda and salt.
- Gradually add to butter mixture, mixing well
- Stir in 1 cup morsels of choice and nuts if desired
- Spread into prepared pan
- Sprinkle remaining ½ cup of chosen morels on top of mixture in pan
- Place into oven
- Bake 30 – 35 minutes or until golden brown and center is set (test with toothpick)
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Cut into bars
Voila! Time to Serve
Whatever your heart desires! Serve it up with a glass of milk or chocolate milk, ice cream, whip cream, peanut butter, and the list goes on…..
Don’t forget to take a look at our shop for some products with great weed designs! While you visit us be sure to sign up for our newsletter to receive a discount on your order. Check out our pothead points loyalty rewards program, sign – up, start earning points by making a purchase, refer friends, write a store/product review, share our product on Twitter, and much more! Have questions? Contact us by email: email@example.com.