Best Edibles Recipes: How to Make Ho Ho Cannabis Cake
How to Make Ho Ho Cannabis Cake
The talk of the table – is not the ham, or any of the side dishes….it’s the cake!
Tis the season to feel jolly….fa la la la la, la la la la! Share a new stoner tradition with our Christmas Story! We are here to help you get baked! Best of all make this great recipe for all your friends and family - they will be begging for more! This cake is like having a party in your mouth! Put your master cannabis baking skills to the test. Let’s get started!
Choose Pan Sizes
- 1 - 15 x 10 pan
- 1 – 13 x 9 pan + 1 – 8” pan
- 3 – 8” pans
Grease and flour selected pan(s).
- Large mixing bowls – x3
- Baking pan(s)
- Medium stove top pan
- Fork (I prefer over whisk)
- 1 box chocolate cake
Mix and bake 1 chocolate cake mix according to directions on the box.
- 1 cup sugar
- 5 Tablespoons flour
- 1 cup shortening
- 1 ¼ cup milk
- ½ cup of cannabutter (or less and substitute regular butter)
- In medium stove top pan, mix flour and milk, use a fork to break up and stir mixture. Stir constantly until mixture is thick (cream).
- Large mixing bowl, mix sugar, cannabis butter and shortening
- Add to flour mixture and blend well
- Spread over cool cake
- 3 packages of pre-melted chocolate
- ½ cup cannabutter (or less and substitute regular butter)
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 ½ tablespoons hot water
- 1 ¼ - 1 ½ cups powdered sugar
- Melt cannabis butter and cool.
- Large mixing bowl, beat egg, vanilla, and pre-melted chocolate, hot water, and sugar.
- Pour into mixture, melted butter
- Blend all ingredients
- Pour over first topping
- Cake can be kept in refrigerator for 2 weeks
*Can use chocolate syrup, sprinkle with nuts, serve with ice cream
Sign up for our newsletter to receive special discounts! Don’t miss out on our loyalty rewards program! Receive discount codes for signing up. Get started now, then take a look at our shop for some products with great weed designs! Have questions? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.